My Setup

Post photos and descriptions of your S1 V1, S1 V2, and/or S1 Dream coffee set ups here.
EricC

My Setup

Post by EricC »

A couple of pics of my setup :

Last edited by EricC on Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Niko

Post by Niko »

I dig the Illy Collection on the top!

OK folks, from left to right we have the Haim Steinbach collection (2003), followed by part of the Minimalia Set of 2000 on the right by Mimmo Paladino.

There's no way I can leave any cups out like that over here...near the San Andreas where we have earthquakes everyday.
EricC

All change.

Post by EricC »

My new toy has arrived, a Versalab M3 Grinder. :D :D :D
michael

versa lab grinder

Post by michael »

i did not realize that the versa lab grinders were available; where did you purchase it; what do you think of it 8)
EricC

Post by EricC »

I bought it directly from Versalab here:

http://www.versalab.com/

So far I must say i have only had it just over 24hours but the espresso i had Thursday night was the best i have ever pulled. There are no clumps at all, changing from one blend to another is easy and what goes in at the top comes out at the bottom with virtually no waste or mess, and my wife really likes the look of the Versalab and that is priceless. :D

I also have the optional portafilter holder, which is really designed for a 58mm portafilter so before i fit it i am going to mod it so that the LaSpaz 53mm portafilter is a perfect fit and it will save me from holding the potafilter up to the output. 8)
EricC

Good news for LaSpaz owners with a Versalab Grinder

Post by EricC »

Excellent news, well at least it is for we LaSpaz owners. :D

I have just had an E-mail from Laura at Versalab, and she advises me that Versalab are coming out with a portafilter holder specifically for the LaSpaz 53mm portafilter and machines that take a similar size portafilter.

This is very good news, and excellent customer support from Versalab, especially for owners of machines with 53mm or similar portafilters.

Regards
Eric

Return to “Pride Page”