Mini Vivaldi S1 - Overfill Issue

This forum contains various threads with photos on how to perform various maintenance and repairs on your S1.
yellowspirit
Freeze Dried

Mini Vivaldi S1 - Overfill Issue

Post by yellowspirit »

Hi folks - as the subject line implies, I am struggling with an Overfill situation with my client's Vivaldi S1 and am at a loss!
I plug the machine in, press on for 3 seconds, engage the steam boiler, which then times out after 60 seconds (due to no ground out at level probe). When I re-engage the boiler, it will proceed to over fill, first out of the vacuum breaker, then the over pressure valve.
I have swapped in a new level probe, as well as a new fill solenoid for good measure. I have inspected all ground wires, and have confirmed continuity through the level probe wire.
Should I typically be able to get continuity between the immersed level probe and the boiler wall? This was the indicator I was using to determine whether the probe was grounding out, however I cant even seem to trick the machine into stopping the fill by grounding out the level probe wire.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!
Cheers,
Alex
Doodee
Latte

Re: Mini Vivaldi S1 - Overfill Issue

Post by Doodee »

Did you find a fix for this problem? I’m having it also. In the past changing the orings on the water intake helped but it’s now come back.

Return to “Maintenance and Repair”