Almost there

Post general questions about operation of your new Mini here. Due to many similarities with the original VII you should also check the VII forum.
Abnuceals

Almost there

Post by Abnuceals »

Hi Everyone,
First of all. I'll ask you to be indulgent with me. English language is not my mother tongue. I know sometimes I can be hesitant...
Since 10 years, I'm the owner of a La Pavoni Eurobar :oops: and I'm not particularly proud of that. But one can develop a taste even in the worst condition.
But hopefully, I ordered my Mini VII last week and supposed to receive it Monday or Tuesday (with a Vario grinder). After a lot of hesitation :-? (I was near to choose an Andreja), I decided to give a chance to a DB. And sincerely, without all nice infos I get on this Blog, I couldn't have been able to make a final choice. I'd like to thank you all for your nice participation in my decision process. Needless to say that I am very excited a few hours before receiving the beast :bounce: . In the next few days my life will be shared between the nice Italian lady and this blogue for some fine beginning tips.
Endo

Re: Almost there

Post by Endo »

Welcome. :smile:

You made the right choice of a Vivaldi over the Andreja. Let us know when you get it.
Abnuceals

Re: Almost there

Post by Abnuceals »

As I said elsewhere in the forum, I had some day-one problems with my Mini, so I'm expecting have a new one before the week-end. My first impressions, notwithstanding the little problems, it is huge and impressive. Just hoping taste a couple of shots really soon. Meanwhile... I even can't use my LaPavoni, it's already sold. I pulled out my old Brikka (Bialetti). And you know what ? With the help of the new Vario, it's far better than it was, back in the old times. But nothing to compare with true Espresso.

Return to “Mini General Q&A”