Problem with Mini Vivaldi II

Tips and Tricks you have discovered with your S1, VII, Mini-VII, Dream, or Dream T that lets you do any aspect of coffee making, steaming, maintenance, etc better.
Aracel

Problem with Mini Vivaldi II

Post by Aracel »

Hello everyone,

I got a problem with my machine. I hope you could help me on this. The brewed coffee is not that hot. I brewed again to find out the temperature using the stick thermometer that I use for steaming by putting it on the brewed coffee. The temperature was 120 degrees, the bar was on 8. There is paddle of water on top of the puck. I tried setting it on 94C and the temperature was 140F. When I tried adjusting the coffee bean to a courser setting, the bar is on 4 when it was brewing and the brewed coffee coming out was too light and too much. I also have problem with steaming. When I steamed the milk, it stretched too fast that the milk spills over the pitcher at 100 degrees or less. Before this things happened, I did not have problem, although, the bar goes to between 7.5 and 8 when it is brewing and to 9 bar when it stops. The steaming was great. I did not have this kind of problem.

I would appreciate it very much if any of you could give me your comments. Thank you so much in advance.

In case this is posted twice, it is because the first one sent out did not have the option to notify me when a reply is posted. Sorry about this.

Return to “Tips & Tricks”