New to all this; and bewildered

If you have a question or comment specific to the VII that doesn't fit in any other VII category, submit it here.
EMEC

New to all this; and bewildered

Post by EMEC »

I've just bought a secondhand Vivaldi ii that has a leak. We're moving house so it's packed up and I won't be able to look at it till we finally get to the new place. I did manage to have a quick look before repacking it and I could see a lot of scale on one of the pipes on the left hand side at the back. Please can someone direct me to some parts diagrams so that I can figure out what I'm looking at when I eventually get to it. I did find links to some diagrams but I'm really looking for the Ladybird book of Vivaldi ii. Many thanks.
Lav
Macchiato

Re: New to all this; and bewildered

Post by Lav »

It would be helpful if you post a photo. It's kind of finding a needle in a haystack from your description alone ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cheers,
Steffen

| La Spaziale Vivaldi II + myTimer mod |​ Mahlkönig PEAK and EK43Short | Aillio Bullet R1 roaster| Acaia Lunar scale | ​AeroPress, Bialetti Venus |
EMEC

Post by EMEC »

Well, that's the thing; I can't get to it as its boxed up. I'll put some photos up as soon as I we've moved and I can get to it.
chas
Vivaldi Dreamer

Post by chas »

This is the only parts manual I am aware of. It includes several models in one catalog and it's in Italian but you should still be able to find what you are after.

http://s1cafe.com/s1v2/V2%20Manuals/RIC ... %20NEW.pdf
Chas
LM GS/3 & LaSpaziale Dream v 1.25 (US 120V)
Mazzer Kony E, Customized Rocky
Hottop P/B
EMEC

Post by EMEC »

That's great, thanks very much. The Italian is a bit of a challenge but maybe it'll come in handy some time.... I know La ?Spa parts are hard to get hold of but is there an alternative to the manufacturer in the uk

Return to “VII General Q&A”