Dream Machine put on HOLD for production?

General Questions and Comments that fit no specific category.
bugeyes

Dream Machine put on HOLD for production?

Post by bugeyes »

According to Chris Coffee, they dont take any more order nor knowing anything about when they are going to get the Dream near future, any takes on this? Can't find anything on the web and been sitting on the sideline waiting to order one of this.....
chas
Vivaldi Dreamer

Re: Dream Machine put on HOLD for production?

Post by chas »

Interesting. I'll have to check in with Chris for an update. I know that they received a few machines that would randomly shut off and they were having a hard time getting to the bottom of why this is happening. A while back they thought they had a potential fix. If this is still going on I guess that wasn't the fix.

I've had mine for about 8 months and it has never had this problem. It seems like only a small percentage of machines have this issue, but those that do can't seen to be fixed no matter what is replaced. This is probably enough of an issue to threaten Chris' reputation and profit margin if not fixed.
Chas
LM GS/3 & LaSpaziale Dream v 1.25 (US 120V)
Mazzer Kony E, Customized Rocky
Hottop P/B
bugeyes

Post by bugeyes »

Please let me know what you find out from Chris, it's kind of odd when I can't find anything on the web about you can't order one from Chris nor they put any notes at the product page....
chas
Vivaldi Dreamer

Post by chas »

Well, it says they're out of stock and it won't let you place an order for one.
Chas
LM GS/3 & LaSpaziale Dream v 1.25 (US 120V)
Mazzer Kony E, Customized Rocky
Hottop P/B

Return to “General Q&A”