Slight dripping sound when machine on.

Did something go wrong? Ask about it here. Later report and document the resolution here including out of pocket costs for replacement parts.
TruthBrew

Slight dripping sound when machine on.

Post by TruthBrew »

I get a slight dripping sound from what appears to be the 3 way valve outlet when the machine is on. Maybe one drip ever couple minutes. I can actually see a ripple in waste water in the drip tray. I haven't seen it when the machine is off.

I am running this machine hooked directly to a FloJet pump (i have an expansion tank that needs to be installed), so not sure if the input pressure could cause or add to this problem.

Anyone else have this?
chas
Vivaldi Dreamer

Post by chas »

That's also pretty normal. Mine used to do that for the first 6-9 months and then it stopped. I fiddled with the Expansion valve pressure setting and even replaced the spring inside the valve to no avail. Then a few weeks after I gave up, it stopped and has been fine ever since.

Now it drips when first warming up and also for 30 seconds or so after pulling a shot, but never at any other time.
Chas
LM GS/3 & LaSpaziale Dream v 1.25 (US 120V)
Mazzer Kony E, Customized Rocky
Hottop P/B
Barry

Post by Barry »

what is incredible is that this is documented and considered normal by LaSpaziale. Why they refuse to fix it is beyond me.

Return to “S1 Operational Problems”