Anyone selling Lino's Triple Basket

The extended drought is over. LaSpaziale triple baskets are now available from Chris Coffee!
Stinsonddog

Anyone selling Lino's Triple Basket

Post by Stinsonddog »

I am confused as to whether he is making more or not? I am looking for one please.

Thanks much. Just PM me.
chas
Vivaldi Dreamer

Post by chas »

His last update post was on April 5th at the bottom of this page:

http://www.rimpo.org/wforum/viewtopic.p ... 4&start=45
Chas
LM GS/3 & LaSpaziale Dream v 1.25 (US 120V)
Mazzer Kony E, Customized Rocky
Hottop P/B
bobroseman

I have a couple

Post by bobroseman »

I have two of Lino's baskets that I am not using. I am not a 'triple person'. I'd be happy to sell you one or both of these. These baskets are narrower than the original S1 basket and because of this and the fact that they are deeper, I have had a problem tamping as I would like. Since no one else has reported this problem, I can believe that it is unique to me - a technique thing.

I have no idea if you would be happy with these narrower baskets or not. I am willing to sell one or both of them for what I paid - $35 a basket - with the understanding that it may require that you get a smaller tamper or that you modify your tamping technique.

Bob
swimmer

Post by swimmer »

Hi - i emailed Lino @ his eBay addr asking if he was still making these but haven't gotton a reply. i would definately be interested in buying one of yours if they're still avail. i'm not sure how this works as this is the first forum i've ever participated in.
Thanks

Return to “Triple Baskets”