La Spaziale S1 Dream first set up.

Did you have an issue or question about operation of your plumbed Dream machine on Day One right out of the box? If so, report it here and also keep us abreast of the resolution.
ibnedaood
Latte

La Spaziale S1 Dream first set up.

Post by ibnedaood »

I am in Pakistan and here is no service center for espresso machines.. i have brand new la spaziale s1 dream. I use bottle water for water supply one side of pipe tips in 19 litre water can when I press on button for 3 seconds after company logo message will appear... missing water connection. I tried a lot of times but every time that message is appeard.

Sent from my SM-C9000 using Tapatalk

chas
Vivaldi Dreamer

Re: La Spaziale S1 Dream first set up.

Post by chas »

Only the tank models are designed to work from a non-pressurized water supply. Those that still want to use the plumbed-in version from a water bottle use them in conjunction with a flojet device. Then to even out the water pressure so you don't end up with a pulsating supply, they put a small "accumulator" pressure tank between the flojet and the machine.

Flojet

Accumulator Tank

Alternatively, you can just live with it, ignore the warning, and hope you don't ruin the pump or motor in the process.

BTW: The pump on these machines just adds pressure to the incoming line pressure. So if the machine was set to deliver 9bar of pressure with 3 bar of line pressure at the factory, your machine will be delivering 6 bar at the group since you have 0 bar of line pressure and you will need to increase your group pressure.
Chas
LM GS/3 & LaSpaziale Dream v 1.25 (US 120V)
Mazzer Kony E, Customized Rocky
Hottop P/B
ibnedaood
Latte

Post by ibnedaood »

chas wrote:Only the tank models are designed to work from a non-pressurized water supply. Those that still want to use the plumbed-in version from a water bottle use them in conjunction with a flojet device. Then to even out the water pressure so you don't end up with a pulsating supply, they put a small "accumulator" pressure tank between the flojet and the machine.

Flojet

Accumulator Tank

Alternatively, you can just live with it, ignore the warning, and hope you don't ruin the pump or motor in the process.

BTW: The pump on these machines just adds pressure to the incoming line pressure. So if the machine was set to deliver 9bar of pressure with 3 bar of line pressure at the factory, your machine will be delivering 6 bar at the group since you have 0 bar of line pressure and you will need to increase your group pressure.
Currently i have 2 bar and 2.5 bar line pressure .
Where should the pump pressure be set now?

Sent from my SM-C9000 using Tapatalk

chas
Vivaldi Dreamer

Post by chas »

The input line water pressure will impact the pressure at the portafilter. The pump needs to be adjusted to produce 9 bar at the portafilter regardless.
Chas
LM GS/3 & LaSpaziale Dream v 1.25 (US 120V)
Mazzer Kony E, Customized Rocky
Hottop P/B

Return to “Dream Day One Issues”