Dream T GUI Manual -DeactPressSensor

General questions, comments, and discussions about the Dream Tank version. New owners post your impressions of your Dream T - likes, dislikes, and any other comments.
chas
Vivaldi Dreamer

Dream T GUI Manual -DeactPressSensor

Post by chas »

I have some questions about the GUI interface on the Dream T where there are feature differences relative to the Dream "P". To simplify the discussion, I am going to use a separate thread for each feature.

Deactivate Pressure Sensor
This feature can be used to deactivate the group pressure reading on the LCD panel. Since the tank version doesn't support this feature but the plumbed model does, how is the menu implemented on the tank version relative to this feature?
First is the menu icon for the feature even there on the T?
If so, can you click on the icon and enter the set up menu or is it "greyed out" or otherwise not available to select?
If you can enter the DeactPresSens setup menu, do you see the ON/Off switch? If so, is it locked into the OFF position so that you can't change it?
DeactPressSensor.png
DeactPressSensor.png (168.79 KiB) Viewed 8558 times
Chas
LM GS/3 & LaSpaziale Dream v 1.25 (US 120V)
Mazzer Kony E, Customized Rocky
Hottop P/B
Ch83

Re: Dream T GUI Manual -DeactPressSensor

Post by Ch83 »

Can't find this one at all

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
chas
Vivaldi Dreamer

Post by chas »

Would this wording for the GUI Manual be accurate?
Does this mean that their are only seven icons on the screen on your Tank model and the one shown in the lower right is actually one position to the left and the lower right position is empty?

Dream T Owners: This icon does not appear on your machines.
Chas
Hottop P/B
Ch83

Post by Ch83 »

Found it Chas sorry. Must have overlooked last night. Its there but doesn't allow you to go in. Just message that says "Function not available on Dream T"

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
chas
Vivaldi Dreamer

Post by chas »

Glad to hear that. Since the situation is the same with both these features being completely absent from the Tank model that I assumed they would be handled the same way. I was starting to think I had overestimated the Italians. (It wouldn't be the first time. ;>)
Chas
Hottop P/B

Return to “Dream T General Q&A”