Warranty IS Two Years

This forum is to share pre-launch information about the next generation LaSpaziale S1 which will be sold under the name "S1 Dream" for the plumbed version and S1 Dream T for the tank version.
chas
Vivaldi Dreamer

Warranty IS Two Years

Post by chas »

I just received the e-mail below from Mary at Chris' Coffee. They have fixed the error on their website. The warranty is two years.

Chas,

Not sure if any one told you, but thank you for pointing out the warranty and we have changed the Dream pages to now read 2 year warranties.

Mary

Mary Delong
Internet Sales
Chris' Coffee Service
Albany NY 12203
ph 518-452-5995 x213
Chas
LM GS/3 & LaSpaziale Dream v 1.25 (US 120V)
Mazzer Kony E, Customized Rocky
Hottop P/B
Johnlyn

Re: Warranty IS Two Years

Post by Johnlyn »

chas wrote:I just received the e-mail below from Mary at Chris' Coffee. They have fixed the error on their website. The warranty is two years.

Chas,

Not sure if any one told you, but thank you for pointing out the warranty and we have changed the Dream pages to now read 2 year warranties.
Two year warranty is really impressive and makes sense considering most of the machine is really the same unit.

For the record, Idrinkcoffee in Canada honours the two year warranty (ultimately it is through CCS), and that includes shipping back and forth, should that be necessary. Always good when we get a bit of consistency across the border. I also understood that they will be getting two machines to sell.

Return to “S1 Dream & S1 Dream T Pre-launch Discussions”