Is the pump on my S1 Dead ?

This forum contains various threads with photos on how to perform various maintenance and repairs on your S1.
cliffbar

Is the pump on my S1 Dead ?

Post by cliffbar »

Hi,

Looking for a bit of direction as I try fix a used S1 Mini I picked up.

I am excited to clean and fix this wonderful machine. I am a newbie to this machine so it could be something basic.

Question 1:
Issue: Pump does not turn on.

Diagnostic: After powering up and pressing on and hot water for 3 sec pump does not turn on and no pump sound. Do hear the Valve Relays. When I opened the system the Time switch was in the ON position. I did look in the base for the connection but there was non. Turned switch to OFF.
Removed pump put 120V across the terminals and the pump did not turn on. <<< I presume this is proof it's shot.. But looking for confirmation before I order a new one.

The Fix ? ... IS this the correct pump. Part Number 1122735 - VIBRATORY PUMP 48W, 120V, 50/60 Hz

Questions 2
This unit was built in 2011 so what parts would you recommend I replace or clean. If possible part numbers would be a great help, I find often I can work out what to fix if I have the right part in my hand. Too often I order the wrong part and then can't work out why things don't work.

Your advice is greatly appreciated, I am a newbie and look forward to adding to the community in future.
chas
Vivaldi Dreamer

Re: Is the pump on my S1 Dead ?

Post by chas »

Chas
LM GS/3 & LaSpaziale Dream v 1.25 (US 120V)
Mazzer Kony E, Customized Rocky
Hottop P/B
cliffbar

Re: Is the pump on my S1 Dead ?

Post by cliffbar »

Thanks for the quick reply. I appreciate it

Return to “Maintenance and Repair”