Mini Vivaldi II Disassembly Guide?

This forum contains various threads with photos on how to perform various maintenance and repairs on your S1.
Intertim
Freeze Dried

Mini Vivaldi II Disassembly Guide?

Post by Intertim »

Hey everyone,

It seems, from all of the posts I've read here, that my pump/motor is on its last legs. I get "the sound" and the water flow from the group head is intermittent. I've looked through every thread I could find here for a disassembly guide with photos, but all of the attached photos in those threads are expired. Does anybody have a link to a decent teardown guide (I want to descale the boilers while I'm in there too and replace any bearings that could use replacing) for someone who is mechanically inclined but not terribly familiar with the innards of an espresso maker?
Intertim
Freeze Dried

Re: Mini Vivaldi II Disassembly Guide?

Post by Intertim »

...Or does anybody know of a decent general espresso machine disassembly guide that applies to most double boiler machines, or have a recommendation for a decent espresso machine repair shot in the Los Angeles area?
chas
Vivaldi Dreamer

Post by chas »

Sorry I can't help. I've never owned a mini. While both machine flavors are 85% identical, your questions are about the parts that are different.
Chas
LM GS/3 & LaSpaziale Dream v 1.25 (US 120V)
Mazzer Kony E, Customized Rocky
Hottop P/B
Intertim
Freeze Dried

Post by Intertim »

chas wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:16 am Sorry I can't help. I've never owned a mini. While both machine flavors are 85% identical, your questions are about the parts that are different.
Bummer, thanks for the reply!
Yerma

Post by Yerma »

Clive's seems to have the most info on the mini. Call and speak to a tech to see if they would supply a PDF.

Return to “Maintenance and Repair”