How can I adjust my S1 VII's steam boiler pressure?

This forum contains various threads with photos on how to perform various maintenance and repairs on your S1.
malcolm_wu

How can I adjust my S1 VII's steam boiler pressure?

Post by malcolm_wu »

Hi, I am a new comer here. I bought my S1 VII last year. I would like to know if I can adjust the steam boiler pressure by myself. Cause I find the pressure is around 1.35 bar (or even a little higher) of the steam boiler. It seems too high for this little machine to froth small milk pitcher. Many thanks. :grin:
chas
Vivaldi Dreamer

Re: How can I adjust my S1 VII's steam boiler pressure?

Post by chas »

It's not adjustable.
Chas
LM GS/3 & LaSpaziale Dream v 1.25 (US 120V)
Mazzer Kony E, Customized Rocky
Hottop P/B
malcolm_wu

Post by malcolm_wu »

chas wrote:It's not adjustable.
Thanks for the quick response. I found it is very easy to set the steam boiler pressure on S1 Dream. So I wonder if I can adjust it on my S1 VII. :smile:
chas
Vivaldi Dreamer

Post by chas »

The Dream is designed to allow the steam boiler temperature to be adjusted so that you can change the steam pressure. The V2 is not designed to allow that.

The only way on your machine to lower the amount of steam is to buy a new tip that has fewer and/or smaller holes.
Chas
LM GS/3 & LaSpaziale Dream v 1.25 (US 120V)
Mazzer Kony E, Customized Rocky
Hottop P/B
malcolm_wu

Post by malcolm_wu »

chas wrote:The Dream is designed to allow the steam boiler temperature to be adjusted so that you can change the steam pressure. The V2 is not designed to allow that.

The only way on your machine to lower the amount of steam is to buy a new tip that has fewer and/or smaller holes.
OK, got it and thanks.

Return to “Maintenance and Repair”