v2 volumetric sensor exploded view

This forum contains various threads with photos on how to perform various maintenance and repairs on your S1.
zedex
God Shot

v2 volumetric sensor exploded view

Post by zedex »

Hi. So my siliconed volumetric sensor that i repaired a few months ago started leaking again so i switched it out with the new one. One concern though. The two fittings that screw to the brass sensor body both have springs. The one fitting has a straight horizontal fitting and has a spring, that one is no problem. The 90 degree fitting has a spring,a brass collar and a teflon washer that go inside the 90 degree fitting. When i was removing the sensor the brass collar fell out so i dont know which way it goes back in. I think i have it in right but was looking for an exploded view anyways.I dont know what that little collar is for maybe just a restrictor in the line.
Thanks for any ideas. Here is how i have it now.The 90 degree fitting is not to scale in the pic because i ran out of room.:)

zedex
God Shot

Re: v2 volumetric sensor exploded view

Post by zedex »

I couldnt find anything online but after using the machine, everything seems fine so it must be in correctly.
Thanks

Return to “Maintenance and Repair”