Pump problem ?

This forum contains various threads with photos on how to perform various maintenance and repairs on your S1.
Abnuceals

Pump problem ?

Post by Abnuceals »

Hi Everyone,
Since yesterday evening, it's a nightmare at home. The Mini doesn't work anymore. Be indulgent with me, I'm far from an engineer, so this kind of problems seems very complex to me.
It looks like the pump doesn't bring water in the pf tank. There is no water coming from the group, no pressure at all (0 bar), and obviously no water coming from the 3 way valve and finaly the 91 92 93 lights are blinking (because I pressed on the single shot button). The same problem happened a couple of days ago and the morning after, the machine was working fine.
This three lights warning is generaly related to the water dosing system failure. Is it possible ? And what is the solution ?
Abnuceals

Re: Pump problem ?

Post by Abnuceals »

I think I solved the problem... Reading an old post I saw that the in tank filter sometimes doesn't allow the pump to build up pressure. I just removed the water filter and eveything is ok now. I just have to put a new one and everything will be fine.

Return to “Maintenance and Repair”