JoJo's Hartford CT

Discussion of various types and blends of commercially available pre-roasted beans, their best sources, prices, their respective merits, and the Vivaldi settings required to optimism flavor.
Jack Rabbit Slim

JoJo's Hartford CT

Post by Jack Rabbit Slim »

I have recently stumbled upon this wonderful place right in the center of Hartford. JoJo's Cafe is exactly what I have been looking for in Connecticut. He has a large commercial roaster and some very talented baristas working with him. If anyone is interested I'll take some notes and do a proper review on my next visit. His espresso roast is a blend which he custome creates......never the same twice. The owner is an extremely friendly intelligent guy and will chat with you all things coffee all day long. Although they do have a website.....it doesn't appear that they are shipping orders at this time. I heard that he has also just opened a store in the New Haven area as well. The Cafe is on Pratt Street and I strongly recomend anyone in Hartford stopping by........
JohnB

Re: JoJo's Hartford CT

Post by JohnB »

I exchanged emails with Jo Jo's owner Bill SZE back in July when I thought I was going to be in Hartford. Got directions but never made it over. One of these days although I have very few excuses to visit downtown Hartford.

Return to “Pre-Roasted Beans”