Customs/taxes/devil's fees/godfather's donations etc.?????

Discussion of the merits of various green beans, where to obtain them, and how best to roast them.
coffeeowl

Customs/taxes/devil's fees/godfather's donations etc.?????

Post by coffeeowl »

Tonight's my mad night. I should be well in deep sleep... :sleepy5:
My last question is: are there any customs on green beans imported to EU from US? Anyone have any experience?
Weska

Post by Weska »

Can't help you there, coffeeowl. However, there are EU sources for green beans. To name one, there is www.ongebrand.nl.
EricC

Re: Customs/taxes/devil's fees/godfather's donations etc.???

Post by EricC »

coffeeowl wrote:Tonight's my mad night. I should be well in deep sleep... :sleepy5:
My last question is: are there any customs on green beans imported to EU from US? Anyone have any experience?
I have never been charged any import duty on beans from Sweet Maria's to here in the UK. We also have many excellent suppliers here in the UK, one I use all of the time is HasBean :
http://www.hasbean.co.uk/

Who also just happens to be the main man for the LaSpaziale S1 VII here in the UK. :D :D :D
coffeeowl

Post by coffeeowl »

Thanks Eric that's great news and yes - if I haven't found a distributor in Poland I would surely buy from Hasbean.
He's the Hottop guy also, so I will probably buy from him hopefully in near future.
:-)
Pawel
EricC

Post by EricC »

coffeeowl wrote:Thanks Eric that's great news and yes - if I haven't found a distributor in Poland I would surely buy from Hasbean.
He's the Hottop guy also, so I will probably buy from him hopefully in near future.
:-)
Pawel
No problem Pawel, Steve at Hasbean is really helpful and goes the extra mile for his customers. Highly Recommended. :D

Return to “Green Beans & Their Roasting”