Hey lino!

The extended drought is over. LaSpaziale triple baskets are now available from Chris Coffee!
bobroseman

Hey lino!

Post by bobroseman »

I'm starting a new thread because I don't want this to be lost at the bottom of a three page thread. This is for all who come later and are looking for info regarding the fabled triple basket.

Jeeeeeeeez! What an improvement! Fantastic! You're a genius! I'm glad I was selfish and scarfed up two of these babies.

22 grams of coffee with no blonding or channeling problems and thick oozing syrupy shots that somehow never make it into my morning Americano.

Fantastic. The forums are replete with pictures of god shots so I'll not add any - but mine look better.

I might just buy another couple of baskets and put them in a vault in case something happens to one of these. (When I got back from LA, my daughter informed me that she had accidentally fed one of my regular baskets to the garbage disposer. TG it wasn't one of my linos!

Bob :lol:
NewEnglandCliff

Re: Hey lino!

Post by NewEnglandCliff »

bobroseman wrote:I might just buy another couple of baskets and put them in a vault in case something happens to one of these.
My sentiments exactly.
ishcoco

Re: Hey lino!

Post by ishcoco »

NewEnglandCliff wrote:
bobroseman wrote:I might just buy another couple of baskets and put them in a vault in case something happens to one of these.
My sentiments exactly.
I'd love to get one, too.
NewEnglandCliff

Get a couple while Lino's still building them, because they're not available by any other means. You WILL notice an improvement.
ishcoco

Post by ishcoco »

NewEnglandCliff wrote:Get a couple while Lino's still building them, because they're not available by any other means. You WILL notice an improvement.
I'd love to. How do I buy one?
NewEnglandCliff

Return to “Triple Baskets”