Hey lino!

The extended drought is over. LaSpaziale triple baskets are now available from Chris Coffee!
Post Reply
bobroseman

Hey lino!

Post by bobroseman » Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:11 pm

I'm starting a new thread because I don't want this to be lost at the bottom of a three page thread. This is for all who come later and are looking for info regarding the fabled triple basket.

Jeeeeeeeez! What an improvement! Fantastic! You're a genius! I'm glad I was selfish and scarfed up two of these babies.

22 grams of coffee with no blonding or channeling problems and thick oozing syrupy shots that somehow never make it into my morning Americano.

Fantastic. The forums are replete with pictures of god shots so I'll not add any - but mine look better.

I might just buy another couple of baskets and put them in a vault in case something happens to one of these. (When I got back from LA, my daughter informed me that she had accidentally fed one of my regular baskets to the garbage disposer. TG it wasn't one of my linos!

Bob :lol:

User avatar
NewEnglandCliff
Espresso
Posts: 59
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:13 pm

Re: Hey lino!

Post by NewEnglandCliff » Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:32 pm

bobroseman wrote:I might just buy another couple of baskets and put them in a vault in case something happens to one of these.
My sentiments exactly.
Dolce Vita,

NEC

ishcoco

Re: Hey lino!

Post by ishcoco » Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:26 pm

NewEnglandCliff wrote:
bobroseman wrote:I might just buy another couple of baskets and put them in a vault in case something happens to one of these.
My sentiments exactly.
I'd love to get one, too.

User avatar
NewEnglandCliff
Espresso
Posts: 59
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:13 pm

Post by NewEnglandCliff » Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:43 pm

Get a couple while Lino's still building them, because they're not available by any other means. You WILL notice an improvement.
Dolce Vita,

NEC

ishcoco

Post by ishcoco » Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:46 pm

NewEnglandCliff wrote:Get a couple while Lino's still building them, because they're not available by any other means. You WILL notice an improvement.
I'd love to. How do I buy one?

User avatar
NewEnglandCliff
Espresso
Posts: 59
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:13 pm

Post by NewEnglandCliff » Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:51 pm

Dolce Vita,

NEC

Post Reply

Return to “Triple Baskets”