Creating Manual - Need Help

Post general questions about operation of your new Mini here. Due to many similarities with the original VII you should also check the VII forum.
chas
Vivaldi Dreamer

Creating Manual - Need Help

Post by chas »

Chris Coffee has sent me the official Instruction Manual that comes with the Mini VII so that I can create a version of the Manual like the ones I have previously done for the V1 and the V2. I am missing one thing I need to do it the way I want to.

I need a high quality JPG photo of the front control panel. Can one of you Mini owner's take a digital photo of a close up of the control panel. The higher res, the better. If you can do this, send me a private message and I'll give you an e-mail address you can sent it to.

There are better graphics of the control board and other PC boards in the Mini manual, than I have in the VII manual. So I plan to update that manual as well.

Thanks!
Chas
LM GS/3 & LaSpaziale Dream v 1.25 (US 120V)
Mazzer Kony E, Customized Rocky
Hottop P/B
admin
Site Admin

Re: Creating Manual - Need Help

Post by admin »

Help, isn't there anyone out there that owns both a Mini VII and a digital camera that can help me out with this? I need a close up JPEG photo of the Mini VII front panel. My only other request is to try to take it in a well lit location with no flash. Otherwise, the photo will end up with flash reflections and it will be hard to use in the Mini VII manual.

Thanks in advance,
S1 Cafe Admin
http://www.s1cafe.com
zoey

Post by zoey »

I can help you out. I'll take care of it tomorrow. I may have to send them one photo at a time due to email file constraints. So you only want a photo of the control panel?
chas
Vivaldi Dreamer

Post by chas »

Never mind. I got Jason at Chris Coffee to send me a photo. Thanks anyway.
Chas
Hottop P/B
chas
Vivaldi Dreamer

Post by chas »

Now I have another request for current Mini owners. Can you describe the process for adjusting the group pressure including which covers have to be removed, what tools are required, etc?
Chas
Hottop P/B

Return to “Mini General Q&A”