She's here and she's gorgeous!

Post general questions about operation of your new Mini here. Due to many similarities with the original VII you should also check the VII forum.
SSgt93

She's here and she's gorgeous!

Post by SSgt93 »

Of course my grinder and the rest of the gear (including grinder) will not be here until tomorrow. The Walnut wood panels are well worth their price, as they transform the machine into a piece of art. I'm looking forward to my first Espresso with her.
Abnuceals

Re: She's here and she's gorgeous!

Post by Abnuceals »

OMG It's so gorgeous. I'm jealous. Enjoy the coffee and the real beauty of the thing.
Who said the Vivaldi were ugly ?
SSgt93

Post by SSgt93 »

Abnuceals wrote:OMG It's so gorgeous. I'm jealous. Enjoy the coffee and the real beauty of the thing.
Who said the Vivaldi were ugly ?
Thank you, the wait was well worth it.

Whoever said a Vivaldi is ugly has no taste in art, that's for sure. The lines are stunning, i'm getting ready to set it up and will wait for the grinder and rest to show up tomorrow. Dying to use her.
Abnuceals

Post by Abnuceals »

Oh I understand you. And be prepared to be joyfully shocked. You're in the big league now.
SSgt93

Post by SSgt93 »

Abnuceals wrote:Oh I understand you. And be prepared to be joyfully shocked. You're in the big league now.
It's going to be an exciting learning experience for sure. :grin:
cuznvin

Post by cuznvin »

How do those panels attach? Doesnt look like there are any screws holding it on...

Return to “Mini General Q&A”