New Vivaldi Upgrades from Chris?

What would you change about your LaSpaziale espresso machine?
Endo

New Vivaldi Upgrades from Chris?

Post by Endo »

I know we just got the triple basket but....

It seems Chris is hinting he has some new upgrades coming on some of his machines (although I'm not sure it will be the Vivaldi).

I may be wrong, but I see the machine as pretty much "maxed-out" in terms of functional potential (unless they PID'd both boilers or added a group head heater). Still, I do see a few areas where retro-fittable add-ons (mostly bling) could be made. Things like:

1- A snazzy new chrome accented drip tray with a drain the really works would be cool.
2- Swappable colored side panels with a "La Spaziale" badge on them would be sexy too !
3- How about a add-on LED ribbon light kit (like the custom ones here.... that would be sweet).
4- Adjustable length legs?
5- Boiler insulation kit?
6- Drop-in LCD button panel with 0.1C adjustment and built in timer....that would be awesome!

Anything else I'm missing?
chas
Vivaldi Dreamer

Re: New Vivaldi Upgrades from Chris?

Post by chas »

As fate would have it, I am taking my first trip to the CCS Mothership this coming week and will ask Chris if there is anything coming down the pike that he can share. Have you heard any specific rumors? Where have you heard them?

Activity on this forum always takes a huge positive leap when something new comes out. Based on the recent level of inactivity, we need something!
Chas
LM GS/3 & LaSpaziale Dream v 1.25 (US 120V)
Mazzer Kony E, Customized Rocky
Hottop P/B
Endo

Re: New Vivaldi Upgrades from Chris?

Post by Endo »

Chris had mentioned in another forum:

"We have several new features coming out VERY shortly on many of our existing models most all of which will be retrofitable to earlier versions."

Not sure if that means S1, but it would be cool if it did.

He's got over 3000 S1s out there so it would make good business sense to make some cool retro-fits available. Coming out with a new S1 doesn't make much sense since it's too big an investment for people to simply buy the newer model (as if it was a new cell phone).

Return to “Suggested Improvements”