Got Pics!

Post photos and descriptions of your S1 V1, S1 V2, and/or S1 Dream coffee set ups here.
cruelbeanz

Got Pics!

Post by cruelbeanz »

As promised, here are some photos of my new VivII (and accessories). My portafilters are from the S5 (no surprise there Niko). I also have the S5 steam wand with the new 4 hole steamer from Chris Coffee. Niko I thought you would appreciate my Illy collection Latte cups. :wink: In addition, I just got the Espro Toroid pitcher (20 oz) - I'm not completely sold on it, I think I get better microfoam and latte art results from the Alessi 17oz pitcher - given that my latte art is pretty poor in general it would be hard to tell. Lastly, the drain mod works pretty well - as lazy as I am, I can't imagine life without it.

Ok, time for my 6th cup! :coffee:
Last edited by cruelbeanz on Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Zzyzx

Post by Zzyzx »

I like it! :bounce:
Niko

Post by Niko »

You know...
those iLLy Pistoletto Cappa cups will be worth more than the Spaz someday, especially of the serial numbers are really low :D
I have two sets of the same ones, serial #'s in the low 100's :wink:
You may want to save the box and papers if you haven't tossed them yet.
coffeeowl

Post by coffeeowl »

You've strong water pressure. Mine is usually a little less then 2, if water usage is strong drops to 1.

Why do you predict the cups will be so expensive, Niko?
Niko

Post by Niko »

Anything iLLy is overpriced...
Some of the bar cups go for several hundred dollars and those aren't even signed or numbered. I've seen a single cup go on eBay for $4,050.00 just a couple of months ago.
I predict those Pistolettos in the Cappa size to be in demand in a few years because they don't produce nearly as many in that jumbo size.
Some of the most wanted sets ever are the Spirali bar set and the Zebra Cups by Pietrobelli, I have both :P

Return to “Pride Page”