Well, mine is a simple setup. :-)

Post photos and descriptions of your S1 V1, S1 V2, and/or S1 Dream coffee set ups here.
Jake

Well, mine is a simple setup. :-)

Post by Jake »

I must have one of the few gray-paneled Spazs'. I see gray is not offered any more.

Anyway, the grinder is downstairs because, "she who must be obeyed" declared that's the way it would be. The grinder, btw, is a Nuova Simonelli MCF with red tape around the hopper, because (1) it's cracked, and (2) it works, so I'm not buying parts--yet and yes, I would like a new grinder.

I'm fortunate the Spaz is allowed in the kitchen.

So I start the boiler when I get up to feed the pups and then take just the group basket to the grinder for filling leaving the portafilter in place to stay warm.

This has been a well designed machine and I do like it.

Jake
My Setup.JPG
My Setup.JPG (75.73 KiB) Viewed 5753 times
slo
Barista

Re: Well, mine is a simple setup. :-)

Post by slo »

Well... simple is a relative thing! The Vivaldi S1, on its own, is already a few notches above the average simple setup. But considering the forum were in... :grin:

I really feel for you! :cry: I could not imagine having to keep my grinder in a different room!! Hopefully SWMBO will warm up and let you bring a little Baratza Vario perhaps in the kitchen. :roll:

Well back to your set up. I like the effect that the black cups make. The whole mid section is black and chrome with the 2 side panel in gray. It works for me!
Vivaldi II, Multiple (a collection really) Lever machines
Currently on deck grinders: Mythos and MXKR
Backup grinders: Robur, Major.
Toper Cafemino Electric and Poppery 1 roaster

I have a serious problem ... Can you guess what?

Return to “Pride Page”