My setup.

Post photos and descriptions of your S1 V1, S1 V2, and/or S1 Dream coffee set ups here.
bobroseman

My setup.

Post by bobroseman »

Here is my set up.

Bob

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Nice! You have your wife well trained if she let you drill a hole through that counter top :wink:
S1 Cafe Admin
http://www.s1cafe.com
bobroseman

Post by bobroseman »

I just took over the soap dispenser hole. :) :)

Bob
okaychatt

Post by okaychatt »

bobroseman wrote:I just took over the soap dispenser hole. :) :)

Bob
Bob - I see that your machine sits in a corner, to the right of your sink. I'm in the same boat. It would be better located to the left of the sink, but that's where our dishwasher is.

Do you find it at all awkward to use?

I would not be able to center myself in front of the machine unless I put it at an angle. Then I think I'd have too much hose showing.

I may have to give up on a plumbed in machine. Sigh.
bobroseman

Post by bobroseman »

okaychatt wrote:
bobroseman wrote:I just took over the soap dispenser hole. :) :)

Bob
Bob - I see that your machine sits in a corner, to the right of your sink. I'm in the same boat. It would be better located to the left of the sink, but that's where our dishwasher is.

Do you find it at all awkward to use?

I would not be able to center myself in front of the machine unless I put it at an angle. Then I think I'd have too much hose showing.

I may have to give up on a plumbed in machine. Sigh.
Not at all awkward. I am very happy with this location.
I can position myself to steam milk with either hand although I usually hold the pitcher with my left hand so that I can stop the timer with my right as I pull my shot.

Other that steaming I can see no reason to worry about your position relative to the front of the machine.

If you are going to be in Atlanta anytime soon, let me know and you can come over and pull some shots on my machine and checkout the installation.

Bob

Return to “Pride Page”