LaSpaziale logo anything???

Tampers, Triple Baskets, Bottomless PFs, Temp Measuring Devices, Barista Tools, other Coffee Widgets
cruelbeanz

LaSpaziale logo anything???

Post by cruelbeanz »

Does anyone know if LaSpaziale has logo'd cups and other accessories? Checked everywhere could'nt a find a thing. :roll:
Zzyzx

Post by Zzyzx »

Good Point! Maybe Chris can talk to his friends at La Spaziale and have the ACF folks rebrand some for us. :wink:

I would like to have the Nero ACF with a gold or silver logo
Niko

Post by Niko »

They already made them.
I've only seen them in Europe...
cruelbeanz

Post by cruelbeanz »

Zzyzx wrote:Good Point! Maybe Chris can talk to his friends at La Spaziale and have the ACF folks rebrand some for us. :wink:

I would like to have the Nero ACF with a gold or silver logo
Maybe in Black with Gold Bling Lettering if they're ACF.
Niko

Post by Niko »

I'd buy a dozen :P
woodchuck

Post by woodchuck »

Count me in!
oton

Re: LaSpaziale logo anything???

Post by oton »

I know this is a old thread... but I know that Spaziale have cups, tshirts and other things. You can see it here:

http://www.sanmarcocoffee.com/documents ... atalog.pdf

(page61)
Last edited by oton on Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Endo

Post by Endo »

oton wrote:I know this is a old thread... but I know that Spaziale have cups, tshirts and other things. You can see it here:

http://www.sanmarcocoffee.com/La_Spazia ... atalog.pdf

(page62)
Dead Link.
oton

Post by oton »

uh? works here :|
michael
God Shot

Post by michael »

also a dead link for me 8)
fiddlefly

Post by fiddlefly »

Never 2 without three ! :mrgreen:
fiddlefly

Post by fiddlefly »

Thank you!
chas
Vivaldi Dreamer

Post by chas »

That's a great resource. Thanks. The heck with the logo items. Having all those exploded S1 assembly diagrams is most excellent.

Now I need to study the one that shows how all the plumbing goes together so I can determine if some of my drawings are correct.
Chas
LM GS/3 & LaSpaziale Dream v 1.25 (US 120V)
Mazzer Kony E, Customized Rocky
Hottop P/B
Endo

Post by Endo »

Oh yeah baby!! :bounce:

That's great. I got some reading and playing to do !! Love the exploded diagrams too.

Now we have pages and part numbers to refer to. That will greatly help discussion.
oton

Post by oton »

Hehe. I like you like it. :toothy7:

Just yesterday I found the document when i was trying to get more info for purchase a MiniV.

By the way... a pic of a La Spaz cup.

Endo

Post by Endo »

Had a closer look. That must be the entire La Spaziale parts list :!:

I saw all the regular S1 parts, and some of my Mini parts (most on page 37). Unfortunately, they seem to be missing the sealed Mini boiler and also the lever steam arm. Oh well, still pretty good.

I can see the little tee junction that returns the OPV bypass water back to the vibe pump feed line (part 7405 on page 37) and also the flowmeter location just before the cold water gets to the brew boiler (part 2498 on page 37). That would have made the Mini backflushing discussion much easier.

Flowmeter in Italian "Contatore Volumetrico" :drunken:
chas
Vivaldi Dreamer

Post by chas »

The reason that diagram on page 37 doesn't show the steam boiler is because there isn't one. The Rossini is a single boiler machine. Page 37 seems to show two variations - one actually uses the group boiler for steam and hot water. The other variant in the upper right corner of that page looks like it uses a thermoblock heater for steam and hot water.

One think I did notice is that there is a one-way needle valve right at the tank that allows water to only flow out of the tank and not back in. So water that flows through the pressure regulating expansion valve can only flow back to the inlet of the pump and never back into the tank.

There is an identical valve in the S1 on page 36 that prevents any residual water pressure after the pump shuts off from shunting water back into the mains. The only change required to make the drawing on page 36 applicable to the V2 is to remove the cap labeled 285 and attach the fitting that the copper tube screws onto which goes to the group pressure side of the dual manometer.

My water flow diagrams in the V2 User's Manual are accurate but I need to make some minor tweaks to the Mini Diagram.
Chas
Hottop P/B
Endo

Post by Endo »

Ahh yes. Never heard of a "Rossini" before, now I know.

So it seems the Mini is not covered in the parts catalog at all (although a lot of the Rossini applies). Too bad. Maybe it'll be in the 2009 version.
chas
Vivaldi Dreamer

Post by chas »

I posted the LaSpaz Catalog on the home pages of both the V1 site and the VII/VII Mini site so it can be easily found in the future when the thread is buried and forgotten.
Chas
Hottop P/B
Weska

Post by Weska »

Thank you, oton. Hours of fun for us perusing this. And a very valuable guide in case of trouble.
Niko

Post by Niko »

I printed the entire catalog and bound it :grin:

Return to “Accessories”