Timer didn't work

Did your new VII work fine initially but have an in warranty (year one) problem later. Post here for advice. Later report on your fix. Posted photos documenting repairs are encouraged.
Niko

Timer didn't work

Post by Niko »

OK, it works but thanks to our wonderful country we now have daylight savings earlier. So, when I programmed the time change on the VII timer earlier this month, it decided to change the other morning to go with the "old" daylight savings. I woke up with a rude awakening, the VII was shut off instead of ON!
I love the timer but I wish Spaziale would've left this feature out. Don't they know us wacky Americans by now? We can't decide on anything let alone to leave time alone.
I'm sure this didn't only happen to me...
Niko

Post by Niko »

So I guess this will become a biannual thing.
The clock thinks we're back to standard time again so the machine wasn't fired up this morning :twisted:
I wish they would've left this feature out, I don't mind switching it twice a year myself rather than wondering when the old daylight savings kicks in and out. I wish our government would just leave things like "time" alone, they're interfering with my coffee experience!
Yes, I am under-caffeinated and irritated... :evil:
bbqnut

Post by bbqnut »

2 of my 3 Sat clocks decided to do weird stuff.

One was just running really slow (like 5 hours), and the other was about 1.5 hours off.

New batteries, and one is correct, the other still waiting to sync.

I hate technology - and daylight savings!!!!
Niko

Post by Niko »

Technology should leave time alone!

I'm still cursing at the timer as I sip this Kenya from the French Press.
Man this stuff is S~T~R~O~N~G~!!!
It's like sipping battery acid while sniffing fresh baked bread with a hint of orange peel.
Richard

Re: Timer didn't work

Post by Richard »

Niko wrote:I love the timer but I wish Spaziale would've left this feature out.
So turn off the daylight saving time feature and reset it manually twice a year.
Niko

Post by Niko »

I do and it still does this.

Return to “VII In Warranty Problems”