Back to an E61

If you have a question or comment specific to the VII that doesn't fit in any other VII category, submit it here.
Niko

Back to an E61

Post by Niko »

It's only been 29 hours since I powered off the Vivaldi.
I've temporarily gone back to using the E61 until my VII control panel gets back.
Man, I don't know how people do it! I mean, it feels like camping :lol:
I've already burned myself on the damned thing twice, surprised it only happened twice so far, all I need is the Benny Hill music in the background as I use this chromatic beast. Distributing, tamping is all the same to me - no change in technique here. It's just that the group is soooo pretty....must....touch....groupHEAD.

It's hard to believe that preinfusion is finally available - woohoo!
All this camping is worth it.

Note the Spaz on the left covered in the bodybag next to it :blackeye:
Attachments
E61&Spaz.jpg
E61&Spaz.jpg (74.64 KiB) Viewed 3782 times
coffeeowl

Re: Back to an E61

Post by coffeeowl »

Niko, is it realy that bad?
I just can't wait to hear your experience with the progressive tube. I'm not yet convinced :oops:

p.s.
your post title reminds me the beatles :D
Niko

Re: Back to an E61

Post by Niko »

No, it's not bad at all.
I kind of miss the old beast, nothing like waking up to an old vibratory :shock:
Trust me, you don't need coffee once your hearing gets jolted by one of these :lol:
All kidding aside, the espresso was nice and so were the memories of refilling a reservoir.

I finally got the board installed on the VII, after a small goof up (thanks Chas :thumbleft: ) and a few little hiccups after that, it seems OK now. The VII was behaving a little odd but that was to be expected after the board gets reprogrammed. The cool part was that I sent the board round trip overnight delivery 8)
The VII was only down for 2 days.

Return to “VII General Q&A”