V2 Manual Updates

If you have a question or comment specific to the VII that doesn't fit in any other VII category, submit it here.
chas
Vivaldi Dreamer

V2 Manual Updates

Post by chas »

I discovered that I left a step out of the preinfusion instructions in the programming summary matrix on the last page of the new V2 Owner's Manual. The attached version has been updated with this correction
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While I was on a roll creating the V2 Controller Board Upgrade Manual, I had to take and label some photos which I haven't done much of since creating the original V1 site and writing the V1 User's Manual. When Chris Coffee introduced the VII they did a minimal amount of updating to the VI Manual and shipped that with the VII's while leaving a lot of S1 specific information in there.

I decided it was time to correct that and make a real V2 manual that also covers the enhanced Temperature Offset and Preinfusion. New purchasers really ought to get a good, comprehensive User's Manual when they spend that much money. As soon as I have finish proofing it I'll post it here.

I am also adding all these updates to the VII website at: http://rimpo.org/s1v2. Often it's easier to locate the documentation there than to rummage around on the forum.

OK, here it is:
V2 Owner's Manual.pdf
V2 Owner's Manual - 6/22/2008 Update
(1.15 MiB) Downloaded 430 times
Last edited by chas on Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Chas
LM GS/3 & LaSpaziale Dream v 1.25 (US 120V)
Mazzer Kony E, Customized Rocky
Hottop P/B
zoey

Re: V2 Manual Updates

Post by zoey »

You are the deal! I appreciate your hard work and dedication!
chas
Vivaldi Dreamer

Post by chas »

The top post in this thread has a corrected update to the new V2 Owner's Manual.
Chas
Hottop P/B
zoey

Post by zoey »

Thanks!!

Do you know of any manuals that break the machine down mechanically (like a Haynes or Chilton manual for cars)?
chas
Vivaldi Dreamer

Post by chas »

Chris Coffee definitely has full documentation with exploded diagrams but they've not made it available to end users.
Chas
Hottop P/B
zoey

Post by zoey »

Do you know if anyone has asked for one? You never know unless you ask. :wink:

Return to “VII General Q&A”