Timer Problem

If you have a question or comment specific to the VII that doesn't fit in any other VII category, submit it here.
PJNanook
Latte

Timer Problem

Post by PJNanook »

We have been enjoying our machine for quite some time now and have run into the first little problem. The timer skips days. It will be a day behind after a week. When it does this, it does not run the program for the day. I can find no other indication in the program that might be a clue. Has anyone else had a similar problem?

Thanks

Kevin
PJNanook
Latte

Re: Timer Problem

Post by PJNanook »

Well so far so good. I switched off the DST (Summertime) setting and it has worked so far. Don't know how that changes the day of the week but, It has worked since my earlier post.

My situation appears to be unique as no one has posted as having similar problems.

Kevin
chas
Vivaldi Dreamer

Post by chas »

It's good that fixed it since DST mode has never been updated to the new US dates. So it's better to have it turned off anyway.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
Chas
LM GS/3 & LaSpaziale Dream v 1.25 (US 120V)
Mazzer Kony E, Customized Rocky
Hottop P/B
Johnlyn

Post by Johnlyn »

Well interestingly I have a similar issue. On tuesday the timer will not come on even though the timer says that it should come on. I have no idea why. Every other day operates as expected...
PJNanook
Latte

Post by PJNanook »

I have not any any issues since moving out of DST mode. I hope that yours is resolved.

Kevin

Return to “VII General Q&A”