Led lighting installation

If you have a question or comment specific to the S1 that doesn't fit in any other S1 category, submit it here.
gene

Led lighting installation

Post by gene »

Searched this site to see if anyone has installed lighting. No luck. Found on H-B where someone hardwired IKEA led strips on a La Spaziale and did a nice job. Was hoping someone had tried LED magnetic strips with AAA's.
Any ideas?
Endo

Re: Led lighting installation

Post by Endo »

Search never works for me either. Try this:

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1422

I have the $50 Ikea lights. I just love them. Simple to install with no tools and easily removable. 2 years and still going strong.
chas
Vivaldi Dreamer

Post by chas »

This forum SW has two search engines built-in. I've never tried the one that is not the default one. However, I just switched over to the other one. See if this gives better results.
Chas
LM GS/3 & LaSpaziale Dream v 1.25 (US 120V)
Mazzer Kony E, Customized Rocky
Hottop P/B
Endo

Post by Endo »

Doesn't seem much better. I suppose the website search logic is not as good as something like Google. For example, I type in "LED lights Vivaldi" and I get nothing good here. But on Google it's about 5 down on the list.
chas
Vivaldi Dreamer

Post by chas »

I tried "LED Lights" and just "lights" with the original search engine and got no hits on installing lights on the S1. However, with the new search engine and just trying "lights" I got a bunch of hits for adding lights to the S1. Admittedly they were pretty far down the list since they seem to be in chronological order and most of the references to lights in the last year or so have been about alarm light conditions.
Chas
Hottop P/B
chas
Vivaldi Dreamer

Post by chas »

I just added an option to use Google Search within the S1Cafe. You have to click the Advanced Search link under the search button. At the top of the resulting web page is the option to use Google. It's on a case-by-case basis. There is no way yet to make it the default search engine.
Chas
Hottop P/B

Return to “S1 General Q&A”