S1 Shot Temp Graph

If you have a question or comment specific to the S1 that doesn't fit in any other S1 category, submit it here.
Endo

S1 Shot Temp Graph

Post by Endo »

So it seems Chas has a Fluke 53II and a Scace for the GS3 and so he has produced some nice temp stability graphs at 92C. It seems to be quite stable holding 92C +/-0.2C for the length of the shot.

http://gs3cafe.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16

All you Scacers and Data Loggers. Anybody have something similar for the S1 so I can see what the extra $4000 buys me? :lol:
Endo

Re: S1 Shot Temp Graph

Post by Endo »

I'd also love to see a graph using different flushes: 0 oz, 2 oz, 4 oz. As well different PF out times (30 sec, 60sec).

I'm using a single 2oz flush after long idle, with 30 sec PF out for grinding. I heard more 2 flushes may be better, but I draw the line at one since it also acts as my cup warmer. This routine works great for me. As long as it's consistant.
Richard

Post by Richard »

Endo wrote:I'd also love to see a graph using different flushes: 0 oz . . .
Endo (which sounds all too much like a root canal, i.e., endodontist), precisely what is a 0 oz flush?
Endo

Post by Endo »

All you Scace guys..........when are the data loggers arriving so we can see some shot temp graphs?
JohnB

Post by JohnB »

Endo wrote:All you Scace guys..........when are the data loggers arriving so we can see some shot temp graphs?

I have a Data Logging meter but I use it for roasting. I just returned the borrowed Scace to its rightful owner so I'm off the hook.

Return to “S1 General Q&A”