ALMOST BRAND NEW LA SPAZIALE DREAM $1,875.00

For S1Cafe forum members only. If you are looking for an item for your S1 setup and/or have an item you'd like to swap or sell to another Forum Member, you may post it here. Please no links to the post from outside the forum. Please send private e-mail to admin once an item is sold so that it may be removed. Thanks!
MSS
Freeze Dried

ALMOST BRAND NEW LA SPAZIALE DREAM $1,875.00

Post by MSS » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:49 am

LS4.jpg
Purchased new from Chris' Coffee in August. Red machine with black drip tray, special order. Single, double and blind portafilters, IMS screen, four triple IMS baskets, one double IMS basket, tampers, all other small knickknacks. The machine is extremely clean, some small scratches on the cup warmer tray. Plumbed machine, rotary pump, dual boilers, electronic control, pre-infusion, programmable. I have taken great care, always backflushed after each use, once a week cleaning with detergent. PRICE $1,875.00 INCLUDES SHIPPING CONTINENTAL USA
LS1.jpg
LS4.jpg
LS1.jpg

ncrc51
Freeze Dried

Re: ALMOST BRAND NEW LA SPAZIALE DREAM $1,875.00

Post by ncrc51 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:14 pm

I'm interested in the Dream. I'm located in western NC so depending on your location local pick up may be an option. I'm newly registered to the Cafe.

Return to “Swap Meet”