Why Chris's Coffee is #1 in my book

General Questions and Comments that fit no specific category.
zoey

Why Chris's Coffee is #1 in my book

Post by zoey »

I took possession of my Mini around March of this year and have has some issues with the machine. I understand that the problems are as a result of manufacturing; not due to any fault of Chris's Coffee.

I know this will not be new news to most of you, but I can't say enough about the level of service I have received from Chris's Coffee. Their service department has been so patient while walking me through diagnosis procedures. They quickly shipped out replacement parts and helped me to install those parts.

To my surprise, Chris (himself) emailed me inquiring about how I was getting along with the machine! I relayed the problems that I had been having and he was extremely attentive to my needs as a customer. Ultimately, the email led to a phone conversation, which resulted in an even higher opinion of Chris's Coffee. Chris's has done everything possible to insure that I am a happy customer and that my machine is working in tip-top condition.

In todays day and age, customer service like this is few and far between.
TruthBrew

Re: Why Chris's Coffee is #1 in my book

Post by TruthBrew »

Similar experiences here, always attentive and helpful.

I wonder how many Chris' Coffee customers there are in MN?

FYI zoey, I just installed the progressive preinfusion in my S1 and converted my Macap M4 to stepless.... nice to have some upgrades finally after nearly 3 years of ownership.
zoey

Post by zoey »

I just switched to the longer no-burn steam arm, which has changed the way I must steam milk for art. Funny how such a small change makes a big difference in technique.
Mario

Post by Mario »

Same experience here. I can't remember when I've had a better service experience. I am totally, totally incompetent with machinery. Home Depot has my picture at all the registers to warn cashiers from selling anything to me that can break! :grin: But the service folks at Chris talked me through a small repair once (took 3 hours for me, 20 minutes for anyone else). And I was so encouraged that I even did the preinfusion installation (another three hours). They are the most patient staff in the world.
BillK

Post by BillK »

TruthBrew wrote:Similar experiences here, always attentive and helpful.

FYI zoey, I just installed the progressive preinfusion in my S1 and converted my Macap M4 to stepless.... nice to have some upgrades finally after nearly 3 years of ownership.

I am in MN half-time and have two S1's from Chris.

Both of my machines have been reliable, so I have needed little in the way of service. However, I have had small things from time to time.

As far as Chris Coffee, I wish that Obama would have put him in charge of the national health care delivery issues. We would be assured of progress had this been done. I am trying to think of a business that I have ever dealt with that is so dependable in getting the order right, shipping the order before I call back an hour later to add something to it, addressing my concerns, and being generally accommodative.

BillK
ebprod

Post by ebprod »

I'm in Saint Paul also. I bought my S1 from Chris, as well as an Isomac Relax before that.

-Joe
TruthBrew wrote:Similar experiences here, always attentive and helpful.

Return to “General Q&A”