Humor

General Questions and Comments that fit no specific category.
zoey

Humor

Post by zoey »

My brother emailed me this link, which is either really funny or I'm dead-dog tired from studying too much.

Click the link and put a coin in the coffee machine by using your mouse:

http://www.cartoline.it/pics/_zoom_flas ... 404_01.swf
Niko

Re: Humor

Post by Niko »

Hey!
...the same thing happened to me at home :lol:
zoey

Post by zoey »

Impossible! There's no way that your machine could have opened as easily as that! :lol:
PBL
Espresso

Post by PBL »

:lol: Funny, good humour even if you are staying up too late and drinking too much espresso!

And I thought I saw the loose nut that Niko dropped inside the machine when it opened up.
Vivaldi S1 and my buddy Rocky
zoey

Post by zoey »

:lol: :lol: Ahhhh...the dreaded "Where the heck did that nut go? I heard it fall somewhere".

Then, after you finally see it by using a flashlight and contorting yourself like you have been working for Cirque du Soleil since you were 12 years old, you mutter to yourself: "How the h*ll am I going to get to that?" :roll:

The last time I dropped a teeny-tiny little nut into the machine I ended up shaking the thing like it was a vending machine that had my Nut Goody Bar hung up on one of the coils. :lol:
Niko

Post by Niko »

...yeah, the Vivaldi never felt lighter!
I shook that thing as if it weighed only a couple of pounds, all the anger built up and the strength and brutality took over.
I boycotted the S1 for any repairs, next time the covers need to come off I'm selling the machine :lol:
I think there's a gremlin (not a monkey) in my old S1 :wink:

Speaking about humor....
while I was in that rage last night reinstalling a side panel, I actually got squirted with water from the incoming water on the S1!
I had turned the water on right before reassembling the machine to make sure it worked with no leaks. I got nailed in the face 3-stooges style while I was shaking the machine to get a felled nut, I kept shaking and as I leaned down to look under the machine - the braided hose got twisted in an odd way and loosened up to shoot some water in my face :lol:
chas
Vivaldi Dreamer

Post by chas »

Niko wrote:Speaking about humor....
while I was in that rage last night reinstalling a side panel, I actually got squirted with water from the incoming water on the S1!
I had turned the water on right before reassembling the machine to make sure it worked with no leaks. I got nailed in the face 3-stooges style while I was shaking the machine to get a felled nut, I kept shaking and as I leaned down to look under the machine - the braided hose got twisted in an odd way and loosened up to shoot some water in my face :lol:
Now that's what we need a video of on YouTube!
Chas
LM GS/3 & LaSpaziale Dream v 1.25 (US 120V)
Mazzer Kony E, Customized Rocky
Hottop P/B
zoey

Post by zoey »

If you attached a shoulder harness to the machine you could use it as a Super Soaker. :lol: After you hosed someone down, you could offer them a lovely Sumatra. :lol:

Return to “General Q&A”