How to plug a La Spaziale timer ?

General Questions and Comments that fit no specific category.
Abnuceals

How to plug a La Spaziale timer ?

Post by Abnuceals »

Hi everyone.
I just bought a LS timer for my two years old mini Vivaldi. I knew it won't be easy to install but...
I saw on the S1 forum that I would find the cord with the plug under the maometer.
It was there indeed. But to my surprise, it was exactly the same "gender" of plugs. Two males, it seems.
So, my question is, do I pick the good cord under the manometer ? You can't see it but it is the same gray cover with the three same colors inside. My feeling was that I was supposed to find a female plug under the manometer. Am I right ?
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (84.11 KiB) Viewed 5425 times
txrpls

Re: How to plug a La Spaziale timer ?

Post by txrpls »

If I remember right you take the back off the timer and plug the wire into the timer. I can't find my instructions.
chas
Vivaldi Dreamer

Post by chas »

I think that is correct. However the whole purpose of having that extension cord there was to avoid having to do that. Someone at either LaSpaziale or CCS really didn't think that through.

It might be worth a call to CCS to see if they have some sort of adapter they'll send you.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
Chas
LM GS/3 & LaSpaziale Dream v 1.25 (US 120V)
Mazzer Kony E, Customized Rocky
Hottop P/B
Abnuceals

Post by Abnuceals »

Yesterday night I found that you have to open the timer, remove the cord and plug the cord already fixed to the espresso machine. Everything is OK now.

Return to “General Q&A”