new mini coming in the storm

General Questions and Comments that fit no specific category.
richardcoffee
God Shot

new mini coming in the storm

Post by richardcoffee »

The snow has begun falling here on the windward side of Lake Michigan and my new mini is due to be delivered in the teeth of the storm - tomorrow, Wednesday - all the way from Chris' in New York. I have my doubts about whether it'll make it. But the sun is supposed to shine on Thursday. The point is, it's coming and I am very excited.
I am anxious to report that all is well and the espresso is terrific. I'll let you know.
Richard
JohnB

Re: new mini coming in the storm

Post by JohnB »

Good luck with the delivery. Looks like you'll have to do some shoveling if you want to see the Mini tomorrow.
richardcoffee
God Shot

Post by richardcoffee »

I'm on it. It's heavy stuff though and I'm and old man. Still, I have a special incentive to get that new machine. An aside issue - of course, something always comes up that causes undue worry - the original notice I got from UPS said 2 boxes had shipped from Chris - total weight 76.9 pounds. Subsequently, when I check status, UPS says 2 boxes are en route - total weight 4.9 pounds. I'm hoping they haven't lost a box and that they are simply showing the weight of the smaller box. I wonder if anyone has had a similar experience??
symbology

Post by symbology »

When tracking the shipment you should be able to get details on each individual package.

Good luck with the new machine.
JohnB

Post by JohnB »

Do you have two tracking numbers? I would think each box would have a different number.

Return to “General Q&A”