Master Fuse Location

This forum contains various threads with photos on how to perform various maintenance and repairs on your S1.
JohnB

Master Fuse Location

Post by JohnB »

Since I see no mention of it in the Owner's Manual I'm curious how many owners know where the master fuse is located or if you even knew there was one. Along the same lines if you ordered your machine set up for 15 amp did it come with a 15A fuse or does it still have the 20 amp fuse?
chas
Vivaldi Dreamer

Re: Master Fuse Location

Post by chas »

Sure, it's on the Controller Board inside the black box for your convenience!

If you look at at controller board layout diagram in the manual you will see that this is a 5A fuse. However, neither boiler goes through this fuse. The boiler heater elements have their own separate breakers. Everything else, including the pump motor, routes through the 5A fuse.
S1 Fuse Location
S1 Fuse Location
S1Fuse.jpg (61.46 KiB) Viewed 5579 times
Chas
LM GS/3 & LaSpaziale Dream v 1.25 (US 120V)
Mazzer Kony E, Customized Rocky
Hottop P/B
JohnB

Post by JohnB »

I'm not talking about the small fuse on the board I'm referring to the 20A fuse that evidently protects the entire machine. If you are looking for it having Supermodel legs on your Vivaldi helps. Look next to where the power cord exits under the machine' all the way back on the right side. Next to it is the black twist off fuse holder cap. Twist & pull down & out will come the master fuse.
zoey

Post by zoey »

FWIW~ It's in the same location on the Mini.

Return to “Maintenance and Repair”